Online Enrollment is the next step for students admitted to attend St. Augustine.
If you've read the instructions and you're ready to jump in, just click the button to the left.
For instructions about Online Enrollment, read below. You can scroll down or click on these topics to go right to that section.
If you thought you completed re-enrollment, please follow the Instructions for Submitting a Packet below.
If you do not have access to a computer, please drop by the school. We have computers and assistance available (including Spanish speakers) for you to complete the enrollment process on campus.
To complete our Online Enrollment and Re-Enrollment process, you will access ParentsWeb through your existing account with your username and password (new families received usernames and passwords in a separate email).
1. Click on the red button above ("Go to ParentsWeb and Online Enrollment"). RenWeb will open the ParentsWeb login page in a new window (see the image to the left).
2. In the “District Code” field, enter “SAU-AZ”.
3. Type in your “User Name” and “Password.” If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided. You will receive an email from RenWeb with a link to a page where you can change the password.
4. Click the “Parent” button.
5. Click the “Login” button. RenWeb will log you into your account and open up the ParentsWeb home screen (see image below).
6. On the left side, click on “Family Information.” RenWeb will open a submenu under “Family Information.”
7. Click on “Enrollment /Reenrollment.” RenWeb will open the Online Enrollment window (see Screen Image 4). You should see the names of your student(s) listed.
8. Please click on the link Start Enrollment Packet.
You can complete the online process over multiple sessions. Your information will be saved if you need to stop and come back later.
The “Instructions and Enrollment Checklist” page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions for these forms are provided online.
You may notice that some of your information is already in place. Simply update or replace outdated information.
Did you think you already finished the enrollment process? If so, please follow the steps below to check your packet.
1. Please open your student's enrollment packet by following the steps above. You should see a navigation bar on the left side listing all the sections of the packet.
2. Do any of the sections show a hazard icon next to it (a yellow, upside down triangle with an exclamation point in it)? If so, it means that section is not complete. Please click on each item marked with a hazard icon and complete that section.
3. Do all the sections show a green check mark next to them? If so, you've successfully completed all parts of the enrollment packet and you just need to submit it.
4. Click on the last item in the left-side navigation bar, “Enrollment Packet Review.” If you completed all the sections, you should see two buttons near the top. “View PDF” generates a PDF of your packet to view, save, and print.
5. “Complete Review and Submit Enrollment Packet” is the magic button that finishes up your work and submits it. Click that and you should be done for this student. Don't forget to complete a packet for each of your students if you have more than one.
What if you show all green check marks, but you don't see the button to submit the packet? Contact us at email@example.com or (520) 751-8300.
What if the only hazard icon is for “Tuition Plan Selection Form” and you can’t make it go away? Please refer to the document FACTS Information and Instructions.