2017-2018 Tuition Information
Per pupil full tuition: $10,500.
Beneficiary monies: $1,725 (does not apply to international students)
Net Family Tuition due: $8,775
- $100/family/year Catholic parish discount (requires Catholic Parish Verification Form signed by your pastor) Click here for form
- $150/2nd, 3rd, and 4th sibling also attending St. Augustine
We are blessed to have financial support from benefactors and from fundraisers to keep your family commitment lower than the per pupil tuition. Your continued support of these fundraisers and in raising tax credit dollars provides vital tuition assistance and is very much appreciated.
Fees: (not included in tax credit scholarships)
- Registration: $200/family. Due no later than March 31, 2017 or two weeks after online re-enrollment; if enrolling later, or for new families, upon enrollment into FACTS account.
- Technology/Curriculum: $300 per student (This fee includes the use of a leased iPad plus all digital curriculum resources. Students will not have to purchase textbooks, which have traditionally cost between $400 and $600 per year.) Due Friday, May 26, 2017
- Activities: $200 per student (This fee includes the cost of standardized testing (ACT Aspire for freshmen and sophomores, ACT and PSAT for juniors), Method Test Prep, lab fees, athletics, retreats, and enrichment programs.) Due Friday, August 25, 2017
- (Optional)Yearbook: $55 per student Due Friday, October 27, 2017
- Senior Fee (senior students only): $250 per student Due Friday, February 9, 2018 (This fee includes cap & gown, diploma, graduation mug, four tickets to the senior dinner, processing, Baccalaureate service, and graduation ceremony.)
- (Optional) Bus Fee: $10 per week, per FAMILY-whether ride 1 day or all 5 days each week. Billed monthly based upon bus driver's log of bus attendance.
- (Optional) AP Exam Fee: $95 per class for AP Honor Classes, test in May-billed in March
- Parent Service Hours-40 service hours a year for married couples; 20 hours a year for single parents or married but one parent deployed. Half of the hours need to be worked in each semester or notified of intention to complete hours in the spring term. $10 per hour for any uncompleted hours.
- Mandatory Spring Raffle Tickets: book of 10, $100. Each book counts for 10 parent hours.
- Uniforms: Prices vary. Ordered and paid through Screen Craze. Check handbook for specific requirements and acceptable alternatives.
- Lunches: Lunch program is ordered one month in advance and paid through online account with PayPal. Lunch meal options vary in cost, but never more than $5/day for main lunch.
To download information about tuition and fees, click here: Tuition sheet
(updated information for 2017-18 coming soon)
St. Augustine Catholic High School is a SEVIS school and welcomes international students. Tuition and fees for international students is available below:
||$11,500 for 2017-2018
||$200 non-refundable per student per year
||$250 (Due first semester of senior year)
|Morning Bus Transportation
||Optional-$10 per week
International students are typically required to pay their annual fees in advance at the beginning of each school year in July. If necessary, it can be split into two payments in July and December but all fees are to be paid in July. If other arrangements are needed, please contact the Finance Department for consideration.
International students are encouraged to consider the associated costs with living abroad. St. Augustine Catholic High School is unable to offer on-campus housing or host families. Below is an estimate of potential costs in addition to tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 school year:
|Room and Board
||$12,000 per year
|School Supplies and Miscellaneous
If you have any questions, please call the school's finance office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call